onsdag 1 oktober 2014

English essay "My first concert"

On my 7th year old birthday my mom and dad took me and my little 2 year old brother to Liseberg in Gothenburg. It was a pretty cloudy day and it was about to rain though we went on merry-goes-around the whole day. After a very tasty dinner at  ”Lisebergs wärdshus” we went to the big scene and watched many performances. 
We watched ”Lotta på Liseberg” that is a TV show but this time there wasn’t any cameras around. We also watched stand up comedians and other artists.

I particularly remember a boy (who´s name I have forgotten) that sang a song that I liked very much! He had black hair, brown eyes, a nice cool shirt, blue jeans with holes in it and converse. He became my idol that day and I listened to all his music for the rest of the year. All his fans ran up to him, hoping to get an autograph, but unfortunately, I was too shy to ask or even tell my parents so I didn’t get one. In case I would have told my parents they would have taken me to him and I couldn’t risk that. 

That was my story about my very first concert.


THE END  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar