onsdag 2 april 2014

Endig to "murder, my dear"

It became a bit long, but here it is.

ENDING ”MURDER, MY DEAR!”

Shot 649
medium shot of Frank when he goes to answer the phone

Fletcher: I can answer that. Hello, it’s Frank.
Jarvis: Oh, is Sonia there?
Fletcher: Em, yes.. just a moment

Shot 650
Close up on the phone when Frank hangs up

Sonia: Who was it?
Fletcher: It was just Jarvis, he wanted to tell that it’s King that is the killer. They have talked to forensics and the fingerprints did match.
Sonia: Good! Where wear we.. Right, what were you doing near Lambourn’s house? It’s miles from the police station?
Fletcher: Well, my mother is old and needs a house with no staircases. So I went there to look out a good house for her.
Sonia: Such a nice son you are! No, now it’s time for dinner. Or what do you think Frank?
Fletcher: That would be perfect, I can fix the drinks.
Sonia: Thanks 

Sonia goes out to the kitchen
Fletcher pours wine for them both, but pours a powder into Sonia's glass.

Shot 651
Close-up of the powder 

Fletcher:I guess this is enough, hehe
Sonia: Did you say something?
Fletcher: No, no I was just talking for my self
Sonia: Ok, shall we eat?
Fletcher: Yes

Shot 652
Close-up during the clink

Fletcher is nervous 

Sonia: What is it? Don’t you feel good
Fletcher: No, I’m fine. Let’s eat.
Sonia: cheers for the closed case!!
Fletcher: Cheers (he smiles)

As soon as Sonia have drunk she starts to feel strange

Shot 653
Cut to the office
Close-up of Jarvis and Watts - they’re nervous 

Watts: I hope it’s not to late 

Shot 654
Cut to Sonia’s apartment
long shot of Fletcher and Sonia

Sonia: I don’t feel so well, I can’t breath!
Fletcher: Oh you can't ? I’m sorry but I had to. You were about to reveal me.
Sonia: Please, I beg you, help me!
Fletcher: No, you have to die. And without you in my way I’m going to be Jarvis’s right hand. Where did I put King’s hear? 
Sonia: So it was you that killed Pat Lambourn, but (coughing) why?
Fletcher: That’s not your business!
Sonia: Fine, goodbye Frank. Tell all my friends that I love them.

Shot 655
Close-up of Jarvis and Watts in the car

Watts: Do you think he (gick på det?)
Jarvis: Yes, Sonia is a very clever woman.
Watts: Of course.

Shot 656 
Zooming in when Frank puts the hear, fingerprints and saliva all over the apartment.

Fletcher: Hurry up, otherwise they’re going to catch me (thinking)
Sonia: They don’t need to, i’m here. Hands in the air!
Fletcher: But.. you were dead, I put poison in your drink.
Sonia: Jarvis found out and texted me. So when you didn’t look I switched our glasses.
Now we also know why you wanted to bust King. You needed DNA that you could leave so nobody would suspect you. Isn’t that right?
Fletcher: Yes 
Sonia: And here is a recorder, so everything you have said is recorded. 

Shot 657
Close-up of Sonia’s and Frank’s faces when Jarvis and Watts runs into the apartment.

Jarvis: Hands in the air Frank!
Sonia: It’s ok, I’ve already arrested him. Now you can take him to prison, here is the recording. He has confessed.
Jarvis: Very good work Sonia! 
Watts: Why did he do it? 
Sonia: I figured out that he killed Lambourn because Pat didn’t want Frank in his block. They tried to talk it out but it became a bit violent and ended with that Lambourne died. And me, he wants to be Jarvis’s right hand so if he killed me he would be. 
Watts: Very smart, but you’re smarter.


Shot 658
Fade out

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar