onsdag 25 februari 2015

Book Circle W.7 Character tracer & creative connector

Character tracer:
I have chosen to trace Minnie Cooper. She is the journalist who wants to find and interview the ward/parish family. The book never say why she wants to find the family but I think that she just wants to get a good story for her magazine. The book never describe her, so I can't tell how she look or which kind of person she is according to the book. That makes it very hard to trace her. But I perceive her as a brave and stubborn person who loves her job as a reporter. An example from the book is in the end when the snowstorm approached, she could have turned but she continued to follow Glen though she was scared of him and she succeeded.

Creative connector:
I don't have a connection to the book. I've never reeded a book which is written off Robert Swindells. I have never experienced anything that happened in the book except maybe if you count seeing the news on television which is about murder or rape. Otherwise I don't have any connection at all.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar