onsdag 25 mars 2015

Eyewitness news - Forest Gump

I'm now standing here, talking to Forest Gump. You were in Vietnam as a soldier and did everything you could to protect South Vietnam from North Vietnam. Would you like to tell us about your amazing achievement when you run back during the attack just to save your group from being shot to death.

Well, first I did exactly like Jenny told me to. I run away. But I couldn't leave Bubba there to die. When I run back in to the forest I saw my friends lying down and I decided to save them. So I brought them to a safe place. 

But you were shot and you just kept running for your friends. How did you resist the pain?

I didn't have a choice, I had to do what I could to save my friends though som of them didn't want to. Unfortunately Bubba died anyway, it was him I wanted to save from the beginning. But I saved a lot of lives and I made friends who I sill have as friends today.

You really are a hero Forest. I wish that I had a friend like you, one who would risk their life for me. Thank you Forest for a great interview.

Tank you

Forest Gump in action in Vietnam, carrying a injured soldier

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar